top of page

Fellowship Hall Renovation & Addition

First Presbyterian Addition_edited.png
First Presbyterian Stained Glass_edited.

Project Details: The church desired to increase the size and flow of their fellowship hall and address fragmentation of spaces following 6 separate additions since the building was first constructed in the late 1800’s.  The existing space layout prevented the congregation from assembling in any space other than the sanctuary.

 

The project provided for over 5,000 square feet of interior renovated space and over 2,000 square feet of a separate addition.  Fully ADA compliant restrooms and access to the fellowship hall was provided, and renovated spaces included the fellowship hall, kitchen, nursery, bible-school rooms, and circulation.

 

Project Year: 2014

 

Location: Manteno, IL

 

Scope: Design, Documentation, and Administration.

 

About the Client: The First Presbyterian Church of Manteno was founded on April 20, 1853. The original 36’ x 50’ church building was erected in 1859 at its present location of 64 S. Walnut Manteno, IL. In 1914 the prominent and well-known “Good Shepherd Window” was added as well as electricity.

First PresbyterianKitchen Center View_ed
First Presbyterian Kitchen Interior_edit
First Presbyterian Partitions_edited.jpg
Frist Presbyterian Church Manteno_edited
First Presbyterian Classroom_edited.jpg
First Presbyterian Kitchen Service Windo
First Presbyterian Exterior_edited.jpg
First Presbyterian Exit_edited.jpg
First Presbyterian Ceiling Feature_edite
bottom of page